Precast can be made from traditional concrete or glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC). GFRC is only 3/8”-1/2” thick, resulting in a product that is lighter than concrete by as much as seventy-five percent. It is ideal for applications where weight is a factor. GFRC also offers the same sharp detail and durability as concrete, with a smooth, void-free texture.
PRECAST CONCRETE PRODUCTS
Columns Window/Door Surrounds Fireplace Moldings Balusters Pier Caps Wall Caps Ornamental Elements
We can also help you design your own custom made pieces. All of our precast concrete products are available in a variety of colors and textures.
What is Architectural Precast?
- Architectural precast is a refined concrete building unit manufactured to simulate natural cut stone, used in masonry applications.
What are the typical places Architectural Precast is used?
- Architectural precast can be used as an exterior or interior design detail for any structure. Architectural precast is often used as a feature such as columns, trim, ornament, window or door surround, and fireplace façade.
How does Architectural Precast compare to stone?
- Architectural precast looks similar to many stone surfaces yet it is more cost effective. Also architectural precast is more durable.
What is the best way to start a project?
- The beginning point of a project will vary with its overall size and complexity. Most commercial projects start with architectural plans. Many residential projects also have architectural plans. If you do not have plans, exact measurements of doors and windows will get us started.
The links below are intended to lend a helping hand in the design and use of architectural cast stone building elements. The profiles shown in these sites can serve as a guide that can save time and cost on your project and are by no means the limitations of our capabilities.
COME IN TODAY AND IMAGINE ALL THE POSSIBILITES . . .
Showroom and Sales Office
- 1707 Commercial St. Albuquerque, NM 87102
- M-F: 7:30 am - 4:30 pm, MST
- Closed Major Holidays